This cartridge was adopted by the Skytteforeninger (Danish Rifle Association) in 1880 and it remained in production until about 1930. It was only produced with lead projectiles.
No. 1 produced with a proprietary headstamp by G Egestorff for Paul Paulsen of Kobenhavn
No. 2 produced by G Egestorff
No. 3 produced by H Utendoerffer
No. 4 produced by Haerens Laboratory